Sunday, April 19, 2009

ABCs -- with rules

ABCs of Kim
A - Age: 48 years, 9 months
B - Bed size: KING!!! Very tall King. I have a step stool next to it (see H=height).
C - Chore you hate: "cleaning the garage, again"
D - Dogs' names:. Lana Lang, Strider, Genevieve (jeni), Miss Molly, and Maggie Rose
E - Essential start your day item: Coffee
F - Favorite color: peacock (teal)
G - Gold or Silver: Gold
H - Height: 5'3"
I - Instruments you play: Kazoo. and I'm fiddling with a flute.
J - Job title: 1) Assistant Director, Administrative Licensure Program; 2) Project Manager, Alaska Alternate Assessment; 3) Co-Creator, Outside the Box Consulting, 4) Mom.
K - Kid(s): Yes, two (see J. 4.).
L - Living arrangements: Still living.
M - Mom's name: Birth mom: Kay. Mom-mom: Marchelle
N - Nicknames: Kimala, kimi, ma
O - Outrageous idea: Alone is not at all lonely.
P - Pet Peeve: Toilet seat left up
Q - Quote from a movie: "As you wish..."
R - Right or left handed: Both.
S - Shakespeare Play: Midsummer Night's Dream
T - Time you wake up: 6 or 7
U - Underwear: Pretty, in case I'm in a car accident.
V - Vegetable you dislike: squash
W - Ways you run late: actually, I saunter. Probably why I'm late.
X - X-rays you've had: neck, spine, shoulder, teeth, ankle, boob-o-grams
Y - Yummy food you make: bread
Z - Zoo favorite: When my kids were little, they took an ASL class. The final field trip was at the Honolulu Zoo, sans speaking. I was one of the parent chaperones. 20 kids, aged 5 to 9, walking around the zoo with two teachers, enthusiastically expressing themselves in sign language. I didn't look at the four-legged critters that day. When I'm not following bilingual children, the Sea Otters are my favorites.

No comments: